JESUS Appears to Mary Magdalene

Saturday, April 19, 2014

#Jesus #Appears to #Mary Magdalene

11 Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying.
As she wept, she bent over to look into the
tomb 12 and saw two #Angels in white, seated
where #Jesus’ body had been, one at the head
and the other at the foot.
13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you
crying?”
“They have taken my Lord away,” she said,
“and I don’t know where they have put him.”
14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus
standing there, but she did not realize that it
was Jesus.
15 He asked her, “Woman, why are you
crying? Who is it you are looking for?”
Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir,
if you have carried him away, tell me where
you have put him, and I will get him.”
16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”
She turned toward him and cried out in
Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).
17 #Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I
have not yet ascended to the Father. Go
instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am
ascending to my Father and your Father, to
my #God and your God.’”
18 Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with
the news: “I have seen the #Lord!” And she
told them that he had said these things to
her. -John 20:11-18

#HAPPYEASTER

Follow Me on :
Twitter.com/TwityChristine
Instagram : @TwityChristine
TwityChristine.tumblr.com
twitychristine.blogspot.com
#Lent #HolyWeek lent2014 #Christ #Jesus
#Lord#HolyBible #God #Grace #HolySpirit
#Faith #Christian #Life #Scripture #Holy
#Prayer #Amen #Pray #cross #HappyEaster

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”
Spent your next forty days with Book “Daily Bread for Lent”. On this solemn season of Lent being rooted and grounded in the Love of God.

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "
Let’s celebrate the season of Advent with rooting and growing in faith and love.

Old Post

Blog Archive