Friday, February 20, 2015


Hello,

I am Christine, teacher by profession but writing is one of my hobby. As you can see, I Love to share my thoughts and knowledge about "the Gospel of Grace". I’m an Anglican (Episcopal), I grew up in strict Christian family. When I was young my Grandma gave me Bible which contains lot of pictures/paintings and I still remember the very first book I read from the Bible was the Book of Revelation that amazed me. I think, “Curiosity helps to explore unimaginable things.”(my quote😄) and Bible has it all, the more you explore, the more you realise you knows nothing; so stay curious and humble! 

I think my knowledge is like a tiny drop and there's a much more to explore in this oceans. So, I’m here to sharing that tiny drops with you. Please share your thought with me. I hope you enjoy my blogs. If you like to join me – I'm on Twitter and Instagram @TwityChristine and my brother Richard @BlueGott

See you in my next blog till then miss me… God bless you and have a great day! Love you all….. xx 

🌼BE THE LIGHT in this dark world... 🌼
By for now,
Christine




💓Stay Connect:💓
TwityChristine.blogspot.com
Twitter.com/twitychristine
Instagram.com/twitychristine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”
Spent your next forty days with Book “Daily Bread for Lent”. On this solemn season of Lent being rooted and grounded in the Love of God.

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "
Let’s celebrate the season of Advent with rooting and growing in faith and love.

Old Post

Blog Archive