For the LORD GOD will help me..

Tuesday, September 15, 2015



I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made Heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy
coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalm 121
.
_______________________

Romans 16:18-27 

For they that are such serve not our LORD JESUS CHRIST, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The Grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you. Amen. Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you. I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the LORD. Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother. The Grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all. Amen. Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of JESUS CHRIST, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting GOD, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: To GOD only wise, be glory through JESUS CHRIST for ever. Amen.
.
_______________________

For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up. 10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walket in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God. 11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
Isaiah 50:7-11
.
_______________________


But he was wounded for our transgressions, HE was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon HIM; and with HIS stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: HE is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in HIS hand.
Isaiah 53:5-10

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”
Spent your next forty days with Book “Daily Bread for Lent”. On this solemn season of Lent being rooted and grounded in the Love of God.

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "
Let’s celebrate the season of Advent with rooting and growing in faith and love.

Old Post

Blog Archive