Lent – Day 31 – Bible Study

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Lent – Day 31 – Bible Study


There is only one way to know the truth that is by continuing to believe and obey Jesus’ word John 8:31 “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;” Set you free from the guilt and enslaving power of sin. In John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER. SALVATION CAN BE FIND ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS. In John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” “The truth”, closely connected with Jesus John 8:36 “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”, John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” it is not philosophical truth but “The TRUTH” that leads to Salvation. And “Free” means freedom from sin not from ignorance. Here “servant of sin” emphasize that the sinner cannot break free by his own strength. Jesus as “THE TRUTH”  fulfills the teaching of the Old Testament John 1:17 “For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.” and reveals the TRUE GOD. John 1:14 “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”, 17, John 5:33 “Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.”, John 18:37 “Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”. JESUS ALONE IS “THE LIFE” who fulfills Old Testament promises of life from GOD John 11:25-26 “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?”. Jesus is able to give eternal life to all those who believe in Him John 3:16-17 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”. There is only one heart in this body, fill it with right faith John 14:1 “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.”.


Jesus’ teaching was not of human origin, and there was interpretable connection between His words and His work. In John 14:12 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”, His greater works-miracles John 14:11 “Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.” These depended on Jesus’ going to the Father, because They are works done in the strength of Holy Spirit, whom Jesus would send from the Father, John 15:26 “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:”, John 14:16-17 “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”. (Note that, Jesus promises to us that the Holy Spirit will live within us, to teach us and remind us what Jesus has said (See John 16:5-15). The Holy Spirit is also called “Helper” which can mean “advocate” or “counselor”.)In John 14:7 “If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.”, Once more Jesus stresses the intimate connection between the Father and Himself. Jesus brought a full revelation of the Father John 1:8 “He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.” so that the apostle had REAL knowledge of Him. In John 14:10, “I AM in the FATHER and The FATHER is in ME” though there is complete unity between the FATHER and The SON, They are separate persons within the Holy TRINITY (The FATHER, The SON and Holy Spirit), Matthew 28:19 “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”, 2 Corinthians 13:14 “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.”.


To abide in Jesus’ word means to continue believing what Jesus has said and to continue obeying Him, 1 John 3:6 “Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.” everyone, who know the scripture knew that disobedience cause become slave of sin. John 8:36 “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” Being a slave to sin means being unable to escape from sinful patterns of behavior without Jesus’ help. This is the ultimate truth that even Pharisees knew but denied, here it seems to mean “made a formal profession of faith.” Their word show that this people were not true believers John 8:33 “They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?”, Jn 8:37 “I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.” They were professors but not possessors. They pleased the Roman emperor to keep their position strong, they certainly did not want to lose their privileged positions John 19:15 “But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.”. In John 8:36 “” Jesus say who their father was, but if it is clear even at the point that it was neither God nor Abraham as they claimed; it’s clear in the verse John 8:44 “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”.

John 8:31-42
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 

Psalm 25:1-20
Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
2 O my God, I trust in thee let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
6 Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
8 Good and upright is the LORD therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
9 The meek will he guide in judgment and the meek will he teach his way.
10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
12 What man is he that feareth the LORD?  him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged O bring thou me out of my distresses.
18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
20 O keep my soul, and deliver me let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.


John 14:5-31
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.


We all sinned n deserve GOD’s judgment, but our loving FATHER, GOD sent HIS only begotten SON to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in HIM. JESUS, our LORD who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that HE died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buries n rose from the dead according to the Holy Bible. If you truly believe n trust in your heart, receiving JESUS alone as your SAVIOUR, declaring (by Baptism) JESUS is The LORD n SAVIOUR, you will be SAVED from the judgment n spend ETERNITY with GOD in HEAVEN…. In The name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.. Amen


Add me on G plus

#GOD, #GODALMIGHTY, #JESUS, #CHRIST, #HOLYGHOST, #HOLYSPIRIT, #YESUA, #YHWH, #ALMIGHTY, #TRINTY, #ONEGOD, #CHRISTisOurRedemption, #Massiah, #Redeemer, #Savoir, #Joshua, #GospelOfGrace, #ThankGod, #Believe, #religion, #BlessedSunday, #Rest, #FatherGOD, #GOD, #Almighty, #YHWH, #ThankGod, #LORD, #CHRIST, #JESUS, #HOLYGHOST, #HolySpirit, #HolyTrinity, #Rest, #FatherGOD, #YASHUA, #Massiah, #Redeemer, #Savoir, #Joshua, #GospelOfGrace , #CHRISTisOurRedemption, #Amen, #HolyBible, #KJV, #Christian, #Grace, #Blessed, #LOVE , #FAITH, #Salvation, #Prayer, #BibleVerse, #Peace, #Bible, #Scripture, #BibleStudy, #Believe, #Forgiven, #Wisdom, #HolyWeek, #Amazing , #Rapture, #Prophecy, #Church, #BibleScripture, #Christisourredemption, #Encouraging, #Quote, #DailyBibleVerse, #TakenUp, #wordsofwisdom, #SavedByGrace, #Gospel, #NewTestament, #Inspiration, #Grace, #Bible, #Blessed, #Fast, #SAVIOUR, #Saved, #Redeemed, #Nature, #Beautiful, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #HEAVEN, #NEWJERUSALEM, #Believe, #Gospel, #Truth, #Bibleverse , #Reading, #HeavenlyFather, #GodsLove, #HeavenlyHost, #Baptism, #Baptiszm, #Pray, #KingofKings, #LordofLords, #Heaven, #forever, #glorytoGod, #Beautiful, #Animation, #GIF, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #prophecy, #Jesussaves, #FatherGod, #cornerstone, #turntoHim, #mustwatch, #Israel #Jesuslovesyou, #thankyouJesus, #everlastinglove, #Saviour, #Redeemer, # #RoshHashanah, #Israel, #HolyCity, #LastDays, #EndTimes, #KJV, #HOLYBIBLE, #BessedSunday, #worship, #YAWEH, #YHWH #praise, #happiness, #quoteofthedaythe, #takebacktherainbow, #rainbow, #naturallaw, #reason, #scripture, #Anglican, #catholic, #postivevibes, #motivation, #positivity, #inspiration, #Jesussaves, #saved, #jerusalem, #bethlehem, #christianliving, #Jesus, #spiritual, #marriage, #realtalk, #couple, #advice, #Godisgood, #Godisgreat, #loveGod, #deus, #Jesuschrist, #Commandment, #Life, #world, #Spiritual, #Knowledge, #talk, #teamjesus, #dios, #Jesusislord, #Jesuslovesyou, #ArmourofGOD, #Armour, #Shield, Sword, #Crown, #King, Knight, Soldier, #ArmyOfGOD, LORDsaviour, #Ephesians6:10-20, #Godsgrace, #bornagain, #Gospel, #saviour, #redeemer, #paradise, #promise, #soul, #instafaith, #lifestyleofachristian, #quote, #biblegram, #christianquotes, #christkingdom, #Blog, #Blogger, #Christianity, #Saved, #Forgive, #Grace, #Mercy, #TheKingdomeOfGOD, #KINGDOMEofGOD, #HEAVEN, #FruitOfTheSpirit, #HolyCommunion #LORDsSupper #InstaChristian, #Jesusdaily, #Jesuscalling, Messianic, #JesusSaves, #Godly, #People, #worldly, #LOVE , #FAITH, #Salvation, #Prayer, #Christian, #Forgiven, #Wisdom, #HolyWeek, #Amazing , #Rapture, #Prophecy, #Church, #BibleScripture, #Christisourredemption, #Encouraging, #Quote, #DailyBibleVerse, #TakenUp, #wordsofwisdom, #SavedByGrace, #Gospel, #NewTestament, #Inspiration, #Grace, #Bible, #Blessed, #Fast, #SAVIOUR, #Saved, #Redeemed, #Nature, #Beautiful, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #HEAVEN, #NEWJERUSALEM, #Believe, #Gospel, #Truth, #Bibleverse , #Reading, #HeavenlyFather, #GodsLove, #HeavenlyHost, #Pray, #KingofKings, #LordofLords, #Heaven, #forever, #glorytoGod, #scripture, #Anglican, #TheKingdomeOfGOD, #KINGDOMEofGOD, #HEAVEN, #FruitOfTheSpirit, #HolyCommunion, #LORDsSupper, #Christianity, #Jews, #Israel, #JesusisLord, #JOSHUA, #Revelation, #Redemption, #Judgment, #HolyLand, #GodsWord, #Sabbath, #Evangelicals, #TheGospel, #rapture, #Easter, #Christmas, #lastdays, #Biblical, #EndTimes, #EndofDays, #Oldtestament, #NewTestament, #Prophecies, #Millennium, #Bibleprophecy, #keepfaith, #Tribulation, #SecondComing, #HearingGod, #JesusIsTheLight, #amazingword, #GotJesus, #Christianfollowback, #Followback, #Instagram, #Twitter, #Facebook, #Tumblr, #ello, #Google, #christianblogger, #christiangirl, #christianliving, #christianwoman, #truth, #choosejoy, #Godslove, #GodlovesYou, #devotional, #seekHimfirst, #shereadstruth, #morningprayer, #wellwateredwomen, #goodmorninggirls, #readthroughtheBible, #butfirstJesus, #womenintheword, #womenoftheword, #biblestudy, #coffeeandJesus, #powerofprayer, #intheword, #Biblestudymoments, #lampandlight, #womenlivingwell, #JESUSKING, JESUSCHRIST, JESUSMASSIAH, #noworries, #cool, #awesome, #teamJESUS, #Kids, #LEssion, #Share, #Idea, #Creator, #savior, #Church, #YouthGroup, #Blessed, #BlessedSunday, #weekend, #comment, #like, #Covenant, #world, #News, #FatherGOD, #thankyouJesus, #everlastinglove, #awesome, #teamJESUS, #Kids, #LEssion, #Share, #Idea, #Creator, #savior, #Church, #YouthGroup, #Blessed, #BlessedSunday, #weekend, #comment, #like, #Covenant, #world, #News, #angels, #cross, #word, #inspiration, #heisrisen, #christfollower, #savedbygrace, #joy, #hope, #verse, #greatful, #thankful, #praisegod, #peaceandlove, #earth, #torah, #shalom, #forgiveness, #amezing, #forgive, #forgiven, #repent, #repentance, #bornagain, #faq, #Bible, #book, #letter, #Pray, #Prayer, #sinner, #Healing, #Heal, #lonely, #scared, #feelings, #feels, #anxiety, #family, #Happy, #Paecefull, #Merry, #Great, #Powerful, #Wonderful, #Arise, #shine, #star, #Sun, #Moon,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”
Spent your next forty days with Book “Daily Bread for Lent”. On this solemn season of Lent being rooted and grounded in the Love of God.

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "
Let’s celebrate the season of Advent with rooting and growing in faith and love.

Old Post

Blog Archive