Lent – Day 33 – Bible Study

Friday, March 23, 2018

Lent – Day 33 – Bible Study


Jesus saith unto him, I Am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6
God not only conquers the evil nations, but death and sorrow (tears) and disgrace. Isaiah 25:8 “He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from.” here, veil that separate all the nations, emphasize as “veil of death” hanging over all the human activity under “the curse” Genesis 3:17-19 “And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;…” because of Adam’s disobey God (“the original sin”), the punishment is not the work itself but rather the hardship and frustration that it will involve. (To say that the ground is cursed and will produce thorns means that it will no longer be as productive as it was in Eden.) Because of Adam’s sin the man’s body will return to the ground, that is, he will die. Death was not a part of the ORIGINAL CREATION Romans 5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”, Romans 8:19-22 “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.”. 

For God so loved the world... - John 3:16-17 Bible tells us the history of mankind, after all this but God didn't let us suffering. God has promised that the Messiah would have victory over death Isaiah 25:8-9, 1 Corinthians 15:22 “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” , Luke 19:10 “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.”. Only our Almighty God can turn something really bad into something really good Genesis 50:20 “But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.” So that, God sent His eternal Son, Jesus Christ (the Promised Messiah, saviour) into the world to absorb the full fury of God's punishment of sin on the cross in the place of the believers who put their faith in God Romans 3:25 “Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;” , Romans 4:5 “But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.”, Through Him we might get the Salvation - Salvation indicates rescue from powerful, evil enemies (n our last enemy is death) Isaiah 25:9. In 1 Corinthians 15:54 “So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” Paul mention verses of Isaiah 25:8 and Hosea 13:14; the exchange of corruptible for incorruptibility come only when death and corruption are swallowed up by Jesus Christ. Acts 16:31 “And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”

“But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:” 2 Timothy 1:10, and Hebrews 2:14-15 “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” Jesus conquered and defeated sin for us by his death and burial.. For Christ’ suffered once for our sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, so, death is no longer a punishment for past sins but a way do give one's life, a path of salvation Acts 2:21 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”, Romans 10:10 “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”.

In the Gospel of John 11:1-44, Jesus resurrected Lazarus after he had been dead four days, that event certainly prove that Jesus is God, the promised Messiah, the Saviour. Only our Lord has power over sin and death Isaiah 25:7 “And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.”. Only our Lord has the power to give life Acts 17:25 “Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;”. 

Jesus performed great miracles so that those watching would believe in Him. He could give spiritual life to everyone who was dead in their sins Romans 5:10 “For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”.

God loves us deeply. He is full of mercy. So He gave us new life because of what Christ has done. He gave us life even when we are dead in sin. God’s grace has saved us. Believers must “FEAR NOT” because Jesus has concurred death forever on Christ’s resurrection Ephesians 2:4-5 “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)”.


John 11:1-44
Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)
3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.
4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.
6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.
7 Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.
8 His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?
9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.
18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:
19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.
21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
28 And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.
30 Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.
31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.
32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.
34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
35 Jesus wept.
36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!
37 And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?
38 Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

John 14:1-8
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

1 Corinthians 15:42-57
So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Psalm 118:14-29
The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
18 The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:
20 This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter.
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
27 God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. 

Psalm 27
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Isaiah 25:1-9
O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
2 For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built.
3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.
4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.
9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

We all sinned n deserve GOD’s judgment, but our loving FATHER, GOD sent HIS only begotten SON to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in HIM. JESUS, our LORD who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that HE died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buries n rose from the dead according to the Holy Bible. If you truly believe n trust in your heart, receiving JESUS alone as your SAVIOUR, declaring (by Baptism) JESUS is The LORD n SAVIOUR, you will be SAVED from the judgment n spend ETERNITY with GOD in HEAVEN…. In The name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.. Amen


Add me on G plus

#GOD, #GODALMIGHTY, #JESUS, #CHRIST, #HOLYGHOST, #HOLYSPIRIT, #YESUA, #YHWH, #ALMIGHTY, #TRINTY, #ONEGOD, #CHRISTisOurRedemption, #Massiah, #Redeemer, #Savoir, #Joshua, #GospelOfGrace, #ThankGod, #Believe, #religion, #BlessedSunday, #Rest, #FatherGOD, #GOD, #Almighty, #YHWH, #ThankGod, #LORD, #CHRIST, #JESUS, #HOLYGHOST, #HolySpirit, #HolyTrinity, #Rest, #FatherGOD, #YASHUA, #Massiah, #Redeemer, #Savoir, #Joshua, #GospelOfGrace , #CHRISTisOurRedemption, #Amen, #HolyBible, #KJV, #Christian, #Grace, #Blessed, #LOVE , #FAITH, #Salvation, #Prayer, #BibleVerse, #Peace, #Bible, #Scripture, #BibleStudy, #Believe, #Forgiven, #Wisdom, #HolyWeek, #Amazing , #Rapture, #Prophecy, #Church, #BibleScripture, #Christisourredemption, #Encouraging, #Quote, #DailyBibleVerse, #TakenUp, #wordsofwisdom, #SavedByGrace, #Gospel, #NewTestament, #Inspiration, #Grace, #Bible, #Blessed, #Fast, #SAVIOUR, #Saved, #Redeemed, #Nature, #Beautiful, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #HEAVEN, #NEWJERUSALEM, #Believe, #Gospel, #Truth, #Bibleverse , #Reading, #HeavenlyFather, #GodsLove, #HeavenlyHost, #Baptism, #Baptiszm, #Pray, #KingofKings, #LordofLords, #Heaven, #forever, #glorytoGod, #Beautiful, #Animation, #GIF, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #prophecy, #Jesussaves, #FatherGod, #cornerstone, #turntoHim, #mustwatch, #Israel #Jesuslovesyou, #thankyouJesus, #everlastinglove, #Saviour, #Redeemer, # #RoshHashanah, #Israel, #HolyCity, #LastDays, #EndTimes, #KJV, #HOLYBIBLE, #BessedSunday, #worship, #YAWEH, #YHWH #praise, #happiness, #quoteofthedaythe, #takebacktherainbow, #rainbow, #naturallaw, #reason, #scripture, #Anglican, #catholic, #postivevibes, #motivation, #positivity, #inspiration, #Jesussaves, #saved, #jerusalem, #bethlehem, #christianliving, #Jesus, #spiritual, #marriage, #realtalk, #couple, #advice, #Godisgood, #Godisgreat, #loveGod, #deus, #Jesuschrist, #Commandment, #Life, #world, #Spiritual, #Knowledge, #talk, #teamjesus, #dios, #Jesusislord, #Jesuslovesyou, #ArmourofGOD, #Armour, #Shield, Sword, #Crown, #King, Knight, Soldier, #ArmyOfGOD, LORDsaviour, #Ephesians6:10-20, #Godsgrace, #bornagain, #Gospel, #saviour, #redeemer, #paradise, #promise, #soul, #instafaith, #lifestyleofachristian, #quote, #biblegram, #christianquotes, #christkingdom, #Blog, #Blogger, #Christianity, #Saved, #Forgive, #Grace, #Mercy, #TheKingdomeOfGOD, #KINGDOMEofGOD, #HEAVEN, #FruitOfTheSpirit, #HolyCommunion #LORDsSupper #InstaChristian, #Jesusdaily, #Jesuscalling, Messianic, #JesusSaves, #Godly, #People, #worldly, #LOVE , #FAITH, #Salvation, #Prayer, #Christian, #Forgiven, #Wisdom, #HolyWeek, #Amazing , #Rapture, #Prophecy, #Church, #BibleScripture, #Christisourredemption, #Encouraging, #Quote, #DailyBibleVerse, #TakenUp, #wordsofwisdom, #SavedByGrace, #Gospel, #NewTestament, #Inspiration, #Grace, #Bible, #Blessed, #Fast, #SAVIOUR, #Saved, #Redeemed, #Nature, #Beautiful, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #HEAVEN, #NEWJERUSALEM, #Believe, #Gospel, #Truth, #Bibleverse , #Reading, #HeavenlyFather, #GodsLove, #HeavenlyHost, #Pray, #KingofKings, #LordofLords, #Heaven, #forever, #glorytoGod, #scripture, #Anglican, #TheKingdomeOfGOD, #KINGDOMEofGOD, #HEAVEN, #FruitOfTheSpirit, #HolyCommunion, #LORDsSupper, #Christianity, #Jews, #Israel, #JesusisLord, #JOSHUA, #Revelation, #Redemption, #Judgment, #HolyLand, #GodsWord, #Sabbath, #Evangelicals, #TheGospel, #rapture, #Easter, #Christmas, #lastdays, #Biblical, #EndTimes, #EndofDays, #Oldtestament, #NewTestament, #Prophecies, #Millennium, #Bibleprophecy, #keepfaith, #Tribulation, #SecondComing, #HearingGod, #JesusIsTheLight, #amazingword, #GotJesus, #Christianfollowback, #Followback, #Instagram, #Twitter, #Facebook, #Tumblr, #ello, #Google, #christianblogger, #christiangirl, #christianliving, #christianwoman, #truth, #choosejoy, #Godslove, #GodlovesYou, #devotional, #seekHimfirst, #shereadstruth, #morningprayer, #wellwateredwomen, #goodmorninggirls, #readthroughtheBible, #butfirstJesus, #womenintheword, #womenoftheword, #biblestudy, #coffeeandJesus, #powerofprayer, #intheword, #Biblestudymoments, #lampandlight, #womenlivingwell, #JESUSKING, JESUSCHRIST, JESUSMASSIAH, #noworries, #cool, #awesome, #teamJESUS, #Kids, #LEssion, #Share, #Idea, #Creator, #savior, #Church, #YouthGroup, #Blessed, #BlessedSunday, #weekend, #comment, #like, #Covenant, #world, #News, #FatherGOD, #thankyouJesus, #everlastinglove, #awesome, #teamJESUS, #Kids, #LEssion, #Share, #Idea, #Creator, #savior, #Church, #YouthGroup, #Blessed, #BlessedSunday, #weekend, #comment, #like, #Covenant, #world, #News, #angels, #cross, #word, #inspiration, #heisrisen, #christfollower, #savedbygrace, #joy, #hope, #verse, #greatful, #thankful, #praisegod, #peaceandlove, #earth, #torah, #shalom, #forgiveness, #amezing, #forgive, #forgiven, #repent, #repentance, #bornagain, #faq, #Bible, #book, #letter, #Pray, #Prayer, #sinner, #Healing, #Heal, #lonely, #scared, #feelings, #feels, #anxiety, #family, #Happy, #Paecefull, #Merry, #Great, #Powerful, #Wonderful, #Arise, #shine, #star, #Sun, #Moon,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”
Spent your next forty days with Book “Daily Bread for Lent”. On this solemn season of Lent being rooted and grounded in the Love of God.

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "
Let’s celebrate the season of Advent with rooting and growing in faith and love.

Old Post

Blog Archive