Lent – Day 12 – Bible Study

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lent – Day 12 – Bible Study



Today's Bible Reading:
(Please note: Sorry friends, because of time shortage I couldn't share my notes on this scriptures!)
Jeremiah 18:18-20
Then said they, Come, and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet.  Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words.
19 Give heed to me, O LORD, and hearken to the voice of them that contend with me.
20 Shall evil be recompensed for good?  for they have digged a pit for my soul.  Remember that I stood before thee to speak good for them, and to turn away thy wrath from them.

Matthew 20:17-28
And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them,
18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death,
19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him and the third day he shall rise again.
20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
24 And when the ten heard it, they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.
25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
26 But it shall not be so among you but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant
28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Psalms 31
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed deliver me in thy righteousness.
2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
4 Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me for thou art my strength.
5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities but I trust in the LORD.
7 I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
8 And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy thou hast set my feet in a large room.
9 Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
10 For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
11 I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance they that did see me without fled from me.
12 I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind I am like a broken vessel.
13 For I have heard the slander of many fear was on every side while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
14 But I trusted in thee, O LORD I said, Thou art my God.
15 My times are in thy hand deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
16 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant save me for thy mercies' sake.
17 Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21 Blessed be the LORD for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

We all sinned n deserve GOD’s judgment, but our loving FATHER, GOD sent HIS only begotten SON to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in HIM. JESUS, our LORD who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that HE died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buries n rose from the dead according to the Holy Bible. If you truly believe n trust in your heart, receiving JESUS alone as your SAVIOUR, declaring (by Baptism) JESUS is The LORD n SAVIOUR, you will be SAVED from the judgment n spend ETERNITY with GOD in HEAVEN…. In The name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.. Amen


Add me on G plus

#GOD, #GODALMIGHTY, #JESUS, #CHRIST, #HOLYGHOST, #HOLYSPIRIT, #YESUA, #YHWH, #ALMIGHTY, #TRINTY, #ONEGOD, #CHRISTisOurRedemption, #Massiah, #Redeemer, #Savoir, #Joshua, #GospelOfGrace, #ThankGod, #Believe, #religion, #BlessedSunday, #Rest, #FatherGOD, #GOD, #Almighty, #YHWH, #ThankGod, #LORD, #CHRIST, #JESUS, #HOLYGHOST, #HolySpirit, #HolyTrinity, #Rest, #FatherGOD, #YASHUA, #Massiah, #Redeemer, #Savoir, #Joshua, #GospelOfGrace , #CHRISTisOurRedemption, #Amen, #HolyBible, #KJV, #Christian, #Grace, #Blessed, #LOVE , #FAITH, #Salvation, #Prayer, #BibleVerse, #Peace, #Bible, #Scripture, #BibleStudy, #Believe, #Forgiven, #Wisdom, #HolyWeek, #Amazing , #Rapture, #Prophecy, #Church, #BibleScripture, #Christisourredemption, #Encouraging, #Quote, #DailyBibleVerse, #TakenUp, #wordsofwisdom, #SavedByGrace, #Gospel, #NewTestament, #Inspiration, #Grace, #Bible, #Blessed, #Fast, #SAVIOUR, #Saved, #Redeemed, #Nature, #Beautiful, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #HEAVEN, #NEWJERUSALEM, #Believe, #Gospel, #Truth, #Bibleverse , #Reading, #HeavenlyFather, #GodsLove, #HeavenlyHost, #Baptism, #Baptiszm, #Pray, #KingofKings, #LordofLords, #Heaven, #forever, #glorytoGod, #Beautiful, #Animation, #GIF, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #prophecy, #Jesussaves, #FatherGod, #cornerstone, #turntoHim, #mustwatch, #Israel #Jesuslovesyou, #thankyouJesus, #everlastinglove, #Saviour, #Redeemer, # #RoshHashanah, #Israel, #HolyCity, #LastDays, #EndTimes, #KJV, #HOLYBIBLE, #BessedSunday, #worship, #YAWEH, #YHWH #praise, #happiness, #quoteofthedaythe, #takebacktherainbow, #rainbow, #naturallaw, #reason, #scripture, #Anglican, #catholic, #postivevibes, #motivation, #positivity, #inspiration, #Jesussaves, #saved, #jerusalem, #bethlehem, #christianliving, #Jesus, #spiritual, #marriage, #realtalk, #couple, #advice, #Godisgood, #Godisgreat, #loveGod, #deus, #Jesuschrist, #Commandment, #Life, #world, #Spiritual, #Knowledge, #talk, #teamjesus, #dios, #Jesusislord, #Jesuslovesyou, #ArmourofGOD, #Armour, #Shield, Sword, #Crown, #King, Knight, Soldier, #ArmyOfGOD, LORDsaviour, #Ephesians6:10-20, #Godsgrace, #bornagain, #Gospel, #saviour, #redeemer, #paradise, #promise, #soul, #instafaith, #lifestyleofachristian, #quote, #biblegram, #christianquotes, #christkingdom, #Blog, #Blogger, #Christianity, #Saved, #Forgive, #Grace, #Mercy, #TheKingdomeOfGOD, #KINGDOMEofGOD, #HEAVEN, #FruitOfTheSpirit, #HolyCommunion #LORDsSupper #InstaChristian, #Jesusdaily, #Jesuscalling, Messianic, #JesusSaves, #Godly, #People, #worldly, #LOVE , #FAITH, #Salvation, #Prayer, #Christian, #Forgiven, #Wisdom, #HolyWeek, #Amazing , #Rapture, #Prophecy, #Church, #BibleScripture, #Christisourredemption, #Encouraging, #Quote, #DailyBibleVerse, #TakenUp, #wordsofwisdom, #SavedByGrace, #Gospel, #NewTestament, #Inspiration, #Grace, #Bible, #Blessed, #Fast, #SAVIOUR, #Saved, #Redeemed, #Nature, #Beautiful, #Graphicdesign, #blogger, #New, #Life, #HEAVEN, #NEWJERUSALEM, #Believe, #Gospel, #Truth, #Bibleverse , #Reading, #HeavenlyFather, #GodsLove, #HeavenlyHost, #Pray, #KingofKings, #LordofLords, #Heaven, #forever, #glorytoGod, #scripture, #Anglican, #TheKingdomeOfGOD, #KINGDOMEofGOD, #HEAVEN, #FruitOfTheSpirit, #HolyCommunion, #LORDsSupper, #Christianity, #Jews, #Israel, #JesusisLord, #JOSHUA, #Revelation, #Redemption, #Judgment, #HolyLand, #GodsWord, #Sabbath, #Evangelicals, #TheGospel, #rapture, #Easter, #Christmas, #lastdays, #Biblical, #EndTimes, #EndofDays, #Oldtestament, #NewTestament, #Prophecies, #Millennium, #Bibleprophecy, #keepfaith, #Tribulation, #SecondComing, #HearingGod, #JesusIsTheLight, #amazingword, #GotJesus, #Christianfollowback, #Followback, #Instagram, #Twitter, #Facebook, #Tumblr, #ello, #Google, #christianblogger, #christiangirl, #christianliving, #christianwoman, #truth, #choosejoy, #Godslove, #GodlovesYou, #devotional, #seekHimfirst, #shereadstruth, #morningprayer, #wellwateredwomen, #goodmorninggirls, #readthroughtheBible, #butfirstJesus, #womenintheword, #womenoftheword, #biblestudy, #coffeeandJesus, #powerofprayer, #intheword, #Biblestudymoments, #lampandlight, #womenlivingwell, #JESUSKING, JESUSCHRIST, JESUSMASSIAH, #noworries, #cool, #awesome, #teamJESUS, #Kids, #LEssion, #Share, #Idea, #Creator, #savior, #Church, #YouthGroup, #Blessed, #BlessedSunday, #weekend, #comment, #like, #Covenant, #world, #News, #FatherGOD, #thankyouJesus, #everlastinglove, #awesome, #teamJESUS, #Kids, #LEssion, #Share, #Idea, #Creator, #savior, #Church, #YouthGroup, #Blessed, #BlessedSunday, #weekend, #comment, #like, #Covenant, #world, #News, #angels, #cross, #word, #inspiration, #heisrisen, #christfollower, #savedbygrace, #joy, #hope, #verse, #greatful, #thankful, #praisegod, #peaceandlove, #earth, #torah, #shalom, #forgiveness, #amezing, #forgive, #forgiven, #repent, #repentance, #bornagain, #faq, #Bible, #book, #letter, #Pray, #Prayer, #sinner, #Healing, #Heal, #lonely, #scared, #feelings, #feels, #anxiety, #family, #Happy, #Paecefull, #Merry, #Great, #Powerful, #Wonderful, #Arise, #shine, #star, #Sun, #Moon,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”

Get your Lent Study Book “Daily Bread for Lent”
Spent your next forty days with Book “Daily Bread for Lent”. On this solemn season of Lent being rooted and grounded in the Love of God.

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "

Get your Advent Study Book "Celebrating The Season Of Advent "
Let’s celebrate the season of Advent with rooting and growing in faith and love.

Old Post

Blog Archive